Volunteer with CARDS
This page has information that is useful to you if you are planning to visit venues in the community with your client
Client outings for July!
Please let your client know about these upcoming outings, unfortunately numbers still have to be limited so places will be allocated on a first come basis. Should your client have to cancel, they should let us know as soon as possible to allow someone else the chance to attend.
- Botanic Gardens – Inverleith Row Entrance Wednesday 14th July at 2.00pm
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art – Modern One – 75 Belford Road, Edinburgh Tuesday 27th July at 11.30am
More information is available in the PDF information sheet, from the link below.
Mental Health Information Station, St. Mary’s Cathedral
The Mental Health Information Station is a drop-in service, where you can have a friendly chat with a mental health professional. You can access information and guidance on a range of services, support & self- help in the Edinburgh area.
- Drop-In service – No appointment necessary
- Every Thursday 11.00am – 3.00pm
- Address: Walpole Hall, St Mary’s Cathedral, Palmerston Place, Edinburgh EH12 5AW
- Visitors are required to wear a face covering and adhere to the usual covid guidelines
Inspiring Leith activities
This PDF lists a number of regular community activities that could be useful for you during your visits. This programme is run by Inspiring Scotland and hosted by Bethany Christian Trust in Leith.
Scottish National Gallery – Now open again
Scottish National Gallery is reopening following the most recent lockdown. Download the file below to read full instructions on how to organise your visit and the protocols which apply when you are there